Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my Charlene, I worked on her this weekend and finally decided to put some pictures up. The car is dirty, but i'm sure you can get the idea. Coming up next is my Stromung exhaust, should be fun.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
obviously prior to me putting the new focuz header in

and then after

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my little sound system :)

how i set up my system

one of two amps, the current runs through the Capacitor then to both amps

I pulled out the box all the way so you could see the speakers

inside i have 4 6.5" blaupunkt speakers that thump pretty well :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sway bar and intake

My dad doesn't like these rims

this was a pain in the ass to put in, but worth it

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
AHH YES I was waiting for sum1 wit the focuz headers to pop up with a pic---and your an AUTOMAGIC--like me...lol

The ride looks good--I like where u going wit it headers-stromung

BUT tell me about the headers--How do u like and how bout the install-Was it worth it??????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MP2050 said:
AHH YES I was waiting for sum1 wit the focuz headers to pop up with a pic---and your an AUTOMAGIC--like me...lol

The ride looks good--I like where u going wit it headers-stromung

BUT tell me about the headers--How do u like and how bout the install-Was it worth it??????

the header was totally worth it. I am gonna work on writing up a dumb man's guide to install it, because i'm a dumb man and I installed it pretty easy. The sound is much more quiet actually. Until i push the car really hard :)

it sounds good though, i think i'll be fine

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
quiet!!!??!?!? I wanted my headers to really bring out the sound in my exhaust.... Uknow since its an auto );

Oh well wut about the finish --looks good in the pics --wut about in person???

AND def. get the dumb man how todo posted--cuz I also am....lol

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
MP2050 said:
quiet!!!??!?!? I wanted my headers... <snip>

Sorry, couldn't resist after reading it in both of your posts. Our engines (inlines) only have 1 header (singular). Headers are for V-6s, V-8s, etc.

Just in case you didn't know.... :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
sentra94xe said:

Sorry, couldn't resist after reading it in both of your posts. Our engines (inlines) only have 1 header (singular). Headers are for V-6s, V-8s, etc.

Yeah I know....... ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sentra94xe said:

you like correcting people on that "header" thing don't ya. Allot of people just don't know because they have only heard of headers because of older cars

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MP2050 said:
quiet!!!??!?!? I wanted my headers to really bring out the sound in my exhaust.... Uknow since its an auto );

Oh well wut about the finish --looks good in the pics --wut about in person???

AND def. get the dumb man how todo posted--cuz I also am....lol
i'm back from germany now so i'll get on that asap

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
gonzoangel said:
you like correcting people on that "header" thing don't ya. Allot of people just don't know because they have only heard of headers because of older cars

Yeah actually. :D After being on Nissan mailing lists for a number of years, and hearing so many people say "i have headers" or "i want to get headers", you kinda correct them unconsciencely. No harm done, and nothing personal. If I can help someone with something once a day I consider it a good day. And he already knew it. :) Hell I didn't know anything about cars when I first got my Sentra... and still have a lot to learn. I agree with you gonzo that a large group of us hear "headers" from domestic big-block motors. So that's why I politely informed our BB member about it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That car of yours look nice, has that clean look to it, even though it needs a car wash:) and I would like to hear how the engine sounds, but thats not possible and good job so far

·
Registered
672 Posts
xlntly nice car man! i would get some bigger mags though, but the style of them is nice

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rios said:
xlntly nice car man! i would get some bigger mags though, but the style of them is nice
no way man, well maybe, but bigger tires = bigger money

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
headers, headers, headers....

affa she towd me she dint like me, I header ova da head witta tar iron....:D

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Yeah bigger tires do equal bigger prices. My 17's kill me. They are or were $125 each but that included balancing and i do have that road hazard thing. I recommend you get it because Ive blown out two tires and they replaced them for free.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hmm,
All this talk about 'headers'. If I'm not mistaken, although I probably am, our engines don't have a 'header' it has an exhaust manifold. Which is not the same thing.

Seth

P.S. this is an edit. As a disclaimer, its late so I may not be thinking straight. Thats my excuse if I'm incorrect.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts