Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This 96 has 163,000 and normally runs pretty smooth but lately it rives normal until the motor -suddenly detonates, triggering the p1320 and of course p0325.

After fixing a key ignition problem - with the main problem remaining unchanged - I replaced the p0325 (did it the right/hard way - it passed the ohms test but I changed it anyway - dumb but...) still problem must be in (ignition coil) distributor???

After changing KS, reseting all codes...drove around to have the car once again die after several detonations...motor feels like it slams into gear...this is a manual transmission so it stays running off the clutch most of the time despite the knock sensor or whatever shutting down or retarding. In any case, the truck usually dies and then starts back up fairly quickly. Just about the time I got home - the p1320 code and p0325 codes finally kicked on...once again.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Does it do this only after a sharp turn or just whenever it decides to? Check your wires to the computer from your knock sensor. They may have gotten melted on the exhaust and are now grounding out. What is the p1320 code?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts