Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to replace my factory stereo with an aftermarket stereo. I have had the power entenna and the wiring harness hooked up. I don't have any sound coming from the speakers. I can hook the stereo directly to a speaker (off of a boat) and sound is fine. Hook back up to speakers in vehicle... nothing! Any ideas of what may be missing?? I have tried with two different stereos but have the same results. Any suggestions??

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:)Thanks for everyones ideas. I was installing this actually for my wife for christmas. I decided to take it to an installer instead of trying to take it apart myself. This way I wouldn't be in so much trouble with the wife if I couldn't get it working. (I probably couldn't anyway) The installer had the old stereo out and the new one playing very fast. I wasn't there but maybe 45 - 1 hr.
Didn't have any charge except the installation charge. So this leads me to believe that there wasn't an additional cable I needed to purchase. There must have been something I missed in the first 2 attemps at the installation.
It sounds really good, very plain! Which also makes me happy that I took it and had it done. I did have to pay a fee ($35.00), but I still will be sleeping inside tonight. (Ha Ha!!):jump:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.