Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO FROM JOLIET, IL

I'M NEW AT THIS CAR REBUILD THING AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT ABOUT EVENTS AND PLACES TO HANG FOR US NISSAN GUYS TO SHOW OFF OUR HARD WORK AND SEE WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE.
THANKS

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
no one wants to see my crap bucket so i dont know where to hang out. im fairly certain there aren't any organized events for imports in the chicago area. i know there's a few antique/classic shows, but ours dont fall into that category.

·
Registered
277 Posts
We have nissan meets during the summer, it usually starts during march or april. I think there trying to find a new place to have the meets, usually its at busse woods south by woodfield. Check www.thedriven.org or ill keep you guys posted bout the meets. Nice to see more people from chicago in this forum :thumbup:

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
ooooo i likey nissan meets. im gonna be stealing trimwork from people. :cheers:

·
Dos Litros
164 Posts
Shift1.6 said:
We have nissan meets during the summer, it usually starts during march or april. I think there trying to find a new place to have the meets, usually its at busse woods south by woodfield. Check www.thedriven.org or ill keep you guys posted bout the meets. Nice to see more people from chicago in this forum :thumbup:

any updates? it's almost april :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts