Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys. i recently just bought a 96 200sx se and i really wanna speed her up! im new to the tuner world and have not the slightest clue of where to start with this car. got any suggestions?? :newbie:

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
What are your goals? Are you looking for an all out beast, just a little extra power, a drag car, a track terror? What are you looking to spend? Top dollar or dollar menu?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not really lookin for a dragster or anything. i just wanna give it some power. all im really lookin for as of right now is a good foundation, kinda a starting point. as far as money goes im not looking to spend a fortune i would like to keep it as affordable as possible

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
for a little bit of umph i recommend getting the SS autochrome/OBX headers , a nice quality CAI and also a UR pulley that will help out with the performance aspect of it.

wont make you super fast but it will make it more enjoyable to drive.

DONT again DONT buy any crap like weapon r etc etc for those are absolute crap

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i kind of like the way the weapon r ones look, the welds look alot nicer atleast. i dont have any personal experience with different companies though.

unless Weapon R quality and fitment issues been fixed or they copied ss autochrome or hot shot design then they be ok but from my understanding SS autochrome is as close as you gonna get to a hot shot

·
Registered
41 Posts
check also in the classified's here on this website, you will find alot of people selling various reputable parts here. my car is basically an e-bay car. I have a Hotshot header, intake, u/d pulley stromung 2in exhaust and jwt computer on an automatic and like the others said, it's not blazing fast, but it's a helluva lot of fun to drive. Look around this forum and you will find alot of past threads and buildups to help you make the right choices and not burn alot of coin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts