Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got 2 questions that i cant seem to figure out
i have a 95 nissan pathfinder with A 3.0 liter v6 auto. what is the top speed on it? and is the biggest size tires i can put on it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
slow down buddy

my friend has a 96 pathfinder which i have done a lot of maintenence to, but these are not trucks you want to do more than 80 85 on the highway.on the trails the're loose enough to take a good beating.be carefull about going to tall on the tire,but it lets a wide tire with out to much trouble.have a good look at your rear control arm bushings,if the're bad it will completely make your truck handle like crap and be dangerous
leave the top speed for a 240 or GT-R or a dessert race truck.

·
Registered
41 Posts
'95 Pathfinder .... Top Velocity

A few years back when the vehicle was stable,
.... the top speed was 100+ mph at about 4000 rpm. (on a slight downgrade & no other traffic).
-----
Skip forward to now.
The Exhaust Manafold studs are busted,
The u-joints are worn out,
The struts are tired,
The rear differential is loose,
.... however the seat heaters will fry your butt.
-----
I use the stock rims & tires 31 x 10.5 R 15 LT
----
My 2007 Nissan Frontier XE rides better for some reason.
-----------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it is still stable it has 112000 mils on it but has a clean record.... it has never has ant mechanical problems and has been drivin by my grandmother all its life

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I live in Canada just north of Toronto and I just bought Dunlop RV XT tires for my 95 SE-V6 after doing a lot of research. Size is 31 x 10.5 R 15 (as it should be). Did 140 Km/Hr on the highway last night as well as mild off-roading while hunting up north.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ive got a 92 with 279km

running stock 31 x 10.5 R 15 LT

top speed was 130 km/h rolling downhill with a wicked shimmy...i need the wheels balanced lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts