Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 95 nissan hard body, 4wd king cab. And it seems my e brake sticks when i take it off and start driving. I hear a loud pop sound (sounds like coming from passenger side) but once it pops real quick everything is fine. Nothing leaking and e brake handle feels normal and operates normally. (Its btwn my seats). Any help would be nice, this is very aggravating. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I traced the cable from the cab underneat the truck to the back but noting to really lube or grease ( just maybe where it comes from the cab floor on back some ), just followed it to the rear where it looks like it connects in the middle and to red cables go to each wheel. (Sorry im not handy guy or mechanic, about as complicated as i handle is oil changes and front brake jobs haha)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know how to remove the drum cover and stuff so i may do that amd see if i can grease or lube anything in there when i get a chance (the weather is bitter cold and forecasting rain and snow next few days). Will it hurt or damage anything for time being until i get to it ?...it still works and stuff, everything else is normally like i said. (I knew i could leave it in gear...its a 5spd...but I forget and it pops the clutch when i start it haha im so use to using the ebrake)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cant feel or tell/heat of any dragging. No sounds or anything getting hot that im aware of but thanks for the heads up. Ill b sure to look for that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.