Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
214 Posts
if power is what your looking for, dont waste money to swap in a different engine. just rebuild or swap the same engine. then turbo charge it.

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
214 Posts
datboimell said:
so evan if i have 160k on the dash in my max i should still rebuild or just swap the same engine.....id rather rebuild but what company should i go to.......cause hardly no one make internals for the max.....i kno jimwolff makes cams but thats about it.........
do whatever one is cheaper. i believe u wont have to upgrade the internals unless you want crazy hp. theres a guy/website that has your generation max boosted and was putting out really impressive numbers on stock internals. do some searching man.

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
214 Posts
listen grab a few books search the net and search this forum. you need to learn some basic/general engine/car knowledge. people can stear you in the right direction but they cant give u all the answers your lookin for. good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.