Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Is it every one of the locks or just certain ones?

Any recent modifications where you had to remove the switches?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just had my 5 speed rebuilt,& new clutch installed, would the fact that my battery was dead all winter have anything to do with it?

·
Dame tu cola!
336 Posts
have u checked the battery of the remote. the battery shouldnt have anything to do with it.. if it can start up it sure can supply enough power to open or close the locks..plus im not sure but i think there might be a fuse for them.. id check all of them if i were u.

·
1,906 Posts
I would think it's the fuse...anything else not working?

...and nothing else was done for the car at all?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i dont want to create a new thread for this so i'll post it here.

When you unlock a maxima (95 perferably) with a key or unlock button on remote, are all the doors suppose to open or just the driver side door. Thats the only door that opens for me with a key or remote, but if i push the unlock button inside the car, all doors open. Of course when i push lock on the remote, all doors lock. Is this normal?

·
1,906 Posts
Usually if you turn the keylock once with the key, only that door will unlock. Turning the keylock a second consecutive time will unlock all doors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
what if only one lock doesn't work? It slowly got worse, and now the passenger door won't lock when I hit the power lock switch. It power unlocks just fine though.

Is there something that just needs oiling, or do I have to replace a part?

Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
do they lock then open back up? my car was doing this and my key wasnt turned back all the way and had to forcibly turn it back, but key would come out when it wasnt all the way back so i had no clue

1 - 10 of 10 Posts