Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've read through all 21 pages of this forum and I believe couldn't find any answers for this question. Pretty interesting forum btw.

I own a 95 maxima gle, but the cup under the door handle (to open and close the door) in the interior is missing, this is just on the drivers side. Its kind of an eye sore so I was wondering if there is any place to buy this piece or even what this piece is called.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

edit: Also, is it possible to get an intake installed in the engine without having to replace the entire exhaust system? I'm pretty new to this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
19 Posts
aprentice said:
Ok, I've read through all 21 pages of this forum and I believe couldn't find any answers for this question. Pretty interesting forum btw.

I own a 95 maxima gle, but the cup under the door handle (to open and close the door) in the interior is missing, this is just on the drivers side. Its kind of an eye sore so I was wondering if there is any place to buy this piece or even what this piece is called.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

edit: Also, is it possible to get an intake installed in the engine without having to replace the entire exhaust system? I'm pretty new to this kind of stuff.
I dont know the answer to your first question directly, but have you tried the dealership/junkyard?

As for your second question: Yes you can.

·
Dame tu cola!
336 Posts
if i were u.. id go to a junkyard... very cheap or u can steal it..hehe :thumbup: also before u go to the junkyard call them and ask if they have any maximas in their yard ..ive been to some that will have one but its a peice of shit wreck and waist time and gas just going to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, i accidentally stumbled upon this on the maxima.org site when reading through their forums :p

Black Interior:
Driver Side Front and Rear #80683-40U00
Passenger Side Front and Rear #80682-40U00

Tan Interior:
Driver Side Front and Rear #80683-40U02
Passenger Side Front and Rear #80682-40U02

And its called Door Release Handle Cups.
It seems the only way to get these are through a dealer.

Thanks for the replies, all good ideas as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts