Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
IM about to go with the DROPZONE. I got a friend that has them on his Corolla slammed on 16s and the ride is incredibly smooth and I just ran into this guy that his them on his Sentra tucked on 17s and he also says the ride is good...

I did a little research on them and DropZone is actually suppose to be a close second to GC coils but no one knows about them.....

Can anyone on the forum comment on them????

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Black200SXSER said:

didnt learn the first time did you....

did you ride in his car..? the one that has them on his sentra..???? ride in it, then make the decision.just remember the GC coilovers are a very inexpensive alternative to the actual "coilover strut" packages out there. You can pick and choose spring rates for different suspension tuning capabilities. You wont be able to do this with the cheaper coilovers like DZ, Aerospeed..etc.

But, if you are only into looks.then all that doesnt matter...go for a ride in the sentra with the DZ's.then let us know what you think...
hmmmmm-yeah u got a good point.. I guess Im just trying to convince myself that I dont ned to spend that much $$$. But you're right IM going to actually take a ride in it first--Ill let u guyz know how it goes...

But Im telling you the Corolla is so low and the ride not bad at all . I read that DZ uses Eibach springs just like GC...

· Registered
1,816 Posts
yeah I know about the Group buys but I just cant do $369 for springs right now--thanks for the tip.

And yeah I considered the fact that its a Toyo and that his ride cant really compare to mine--Im gonna def. take a ride in that guyz Sentra--B4 I make a purchase.

· Registered
1,816 Posts
OzPunk said:
So when you guys are talking about the GC's squeaking, like just how bad are they? Is it a noticable noise when you're driving or do you just hear it when you get in and out of the car or put shit in the trunk or what? I've been dying to get some new suspension, but maybe GC's aren't the way to go.
Yeah Id like some more info on this too>>>:mad:

· Registered
1,816 Posts
JT200SX-N-FX said:
It does it all the time, cluncking and clacking. Even some of the people that have taped them up, and silicone glued them like the write up, still get the noises. The bad thing is, once you tape them, and glue them, you are stuck with them forever, no selling them. That's whey I haven't done it. I plan on running regular springs for daily driving, and the GC for show slamming purposes only.
This is ridiculous!!! Almost $400 for this!?!?!? :rolleyes:

Tein...here I come

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.