PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind, Im probably just going to go with the usual setup

The Ground Control coil-overs with the Ground Control's Eibach ERS Springs and the KYB AGX Shocks / Struts. Any more info on these anyone would like to share?

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The search term you specified (agx) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.

(The search term you specified (agx) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer. )

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I found what I was looking for :D

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uhm, sorry to be stupid again, but that setup gives you a 1.9" drop (around there atleast) Would that drop work with 17" rims? What kinda tires would I need with that? And will there we rubbing with hard turns?

G

·
0 Posts
AGX are recommended to not go lower than 1.5" But of course the GC can go up to about 4"

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No one does what they are supposed to and push the limits.

G

·
0 Posts
True. If you're on those peeps who like to push more than what the spec and have money to replace the defects. Good luck on pushing the limit. GC is the way though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know this might not pertain to the issue, but I have Eibach Sportline Springs (1.9 " drop) and i run 215/40/17 Parada's. There is absolutely no rubbing although it is definately a tight squeeze.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
IM about to go with the DROPZONE. I got a friend that has them on his Corolla slammed on 16s and the ride is incredibly smooth and I just ran into this guy that his them on his Sentra tucked on 17s and he also says the ride is good...

I did a little research on them and DropZone is actually suppose to be a close second to GC coils but no one knows about them.....

Can anyone on the forum comment on them????

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Arospeed coil-overs.->(I know)
didnt learn the first time did you....

did you ride in his car..? the one that has them on his sentra..???? ride in it, then make the decision.just remember the GC coilovers are a very inexpensive alternative to the actual "coilover strut" packages out there. You can pick and choose spring rates for different suspension tuning capabilities. You wont be able to do this with the cheaper coilovers like DZ, Aerospeed..etc.

But, if you are only into looks.then all that doesnt matter...go for a ride in the sentra with the DZ's.then let us know what you think...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Black200SXSER said:

didnt learn the first time did you....

did you ride in his car..? the one that has them on his sentra..???? ride in it, then make the decision.just remember the GC coilovers are a very inexpensive alternative to the actual "coilover strut" packages out there. You can pick and choose spring rates for different suspension tuning capabilities. You wont be able to do this with the cheaper coilovers like DZ, Aerospeed..etc.

But, if you are only into looks.then all that doesnt matter...go for a ride in the sentra with the DZ's.then let us know what you think...
hmmmmm-yeah u got a good point.. I guess Im just trying to convince myself that I dont ned to spend that much $$$. But you're right IM going to actually take a ride in it first--Ill let u guyz know how it goes...

But Im telling you the Corolla is so low and the ride not bad at all . I read that DZ uses Eibach springs just like GC...

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
I havent heard that..but they shoudl be able to give you spring rates if they do...also, the toyota suspension geometry is different than the sentra/200sx....I was scanning thru groupbuy.com last night.there was one for GC's for $379.00.I didnt look into it, but saw it if you may be interested

1 - 20 of 44 Posts