Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
Just go the dealer route. They cost $44. If your dealer wants more, just order one from another dealer. You can't get one any cheaper. An aftermarket one is $35. So for $10 more you get the one designed for your car that matches the colors too.

Seth

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
buy from Mossy

Buy it from Mossy Nissan... Greg.. the parts manager is a member of this list and gives discounts to members... With shipping it will be less than your local dealer...

You can also click on the Mossy banner on this site or Nissan Performance Mag.... or http://www.mossyperformance.com

·
Registered
207 Posts
did anyone purchase the armrest? i stopped by my local nissan dealer and he checked his system and the armrest is an accessory. armrest itself cost $50.(tax not included) but how it is mounted? right into pocket storage? will i loose my small storage?

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
The armrest fits easy its real dumb. There is no pocket or storage. It's just a cushion with dry cleaners clothes hanger wires sticking out the bottom that are designed to fit in that box/square hole where the armrest is supposed to be.

Seth

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sethwas said:
Hey,
The armrest fits easy its real dumb. There is no pocket or storage. It's just a cushion with dry cleaners clothes hanger wires sticking out the bottom that are designed to fit in that box/square hole where the armrest is supposed to be.

Seth

damn i thought it was much diffrent.....
that really sucks!!!!

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Order it in Charcoal.it is the black one, and doesnt look all fugly like that....lemme see if I have a pic somewhere of mine..it is as black as the rest of my interior...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts