Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been recently trying to do some body work on my car.. i purchased a new drift style front bumper and z3 fenders. now i wanted to get side skirts to add to the body. when i go online to look for side skirts they usually show the skirts on the 2dr 200sx... this might b a stupid question but can those side skirts fit on my 4dr 95 gxe? or would i have to get special 4dr side skirts? i hope not because i have only seen one set on a 4dr.

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
yoo

hey dude whats up? i have the drift skirts on my 200sx. when i purchased them it specifically said they were 200sx only. if you dont mind doing a little cutting for the back door you could make it fit, but the best part of the skirt would be destroyed. i would pick one of the other skirts, just my input

·
Registered
44 Posts
try mynissanpartsdirect.com, that's where i found the cheapest sentra b14 oem side skirts and even there's an extra discount with a coupon (nissanforums), but i'm not sure if the coupon already expired. Or try to find them used.

·
Registered
6 Posts
you can go to ebay and type sentra bodykits or sentra but be sure it's on the motor site and you can go to andy'sautosport.com also

1 - 13 of 13 Posts