Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 200sx se-r. i put a high port jdm sr20de engine in, purchased from JGY, and it will not start or run. Car turns over fine, spark gets to distributor, but not into engine. I'm using stock 95 se-r ECU, 95 se-r wire harness, and 95 se-r ignition system(which has internal coil). Typical high port se-r engine uses external coil ignition system. JGY said it was ok to use the 95 se-r ECU, harness, and ignition system. I have a spare 95 distributor, 95 ECU, and also a 91-93 high port distributor and coil. Car is midly modified.... stillen header, PR CAI, PR mounts, ACT clutch, Stillen short shifter, etc...Can someone please shed some light on this?! Also if there's anyone local in maryland willing to come help, i'll compensate you$$! I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

·
Registered
95 Posts
is your fuel pump turning on? You might not be getting fuel to the injectors. That would cause it not to start.

·