Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Nissan Fetish
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this kid in my neighborhood and he has been bugging me to race him since he started modding his car. All i know is that he has taken out the back seat and has I/H/E, he had supposedly had one of the shift kits put in his auto and his intake is ram air/ghetto cold air(he stuck some little pipe in his filter and ran it down to his from bumper or air dam). He had also removed his back seats and he had speakers but I dont think they were in there at the time. All i have is 2.25 exhaust(i know i should have got 2.0)and thats all i have. We both have 2 door cars.

Well I was on my way to Mc Donalds for a Mcflurry(butterfinger) and I saw his car with kids around it talking to him and he started revving at me as soon as I turned the corner. So I stopped and of course he asked me if I wanted to race. I said alright. I was hungry so we met up at McD's about 2 min later with one of his buddies that likes to talk trash to me too, but i didnt race him. We then met up on a somewhat not busy road and just lined up and sat there. I waited for him to signal or something to start the race. He just told me to go and i was like "WTF? Just go?". he said "yea". I have an auto so I held the brake and rev to about 3 or so grand and let loose. I got a good launch. I got about 2 car lengths ahead and then before I know it he just passes me like nothing. He won. I was right by his rear bumper when we stopped. I wasn't to suprised. We went to his house after the race and i told him good race. Then I finished my McFlurry.

N

·
0 Posts
yeah, well, he did have all those mods,and weight reduction.....so as far as i'm concerned his car sucks........u did keep up with him,,by the way, he was shifting right, cuz if he was, then he really sucks

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I hope he doesn't feel to proud of his family car. I mean, c'mon, what idiot picks a fight with a 1.6l base model car with an exhaust that probably adds like 1/2 a hp. I think he just wanted to race you because your the only one he can beat in his POS family car. He should feel proud he can finally beat someone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts