Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Looks cool! I like the magenta N1 - those things are the coolness. Three suggestions for you: Clear sidemarkers, all-red tails, and remove or paint the sidemoldings! Once again, it looks great!!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
You're never going to find them for sale, you just gotta make 'em yourself. I followed the instructions in the December '00 issue of SOLM - http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/december00/ . The instructions are for a B12, but the idea is the same.

You could also remove the sidemoldings if your paint isn't too faded. It looks good, but leaves you without a door guard.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
No problemo. Everybody and their grandmother has been asking me where I got mine :D .

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
samo said:
No problemo. Everybody and their grandmother has been asking me where I got mine :D .

Hey samo, how can I get those clear sidemar.... oh wait, I already have them! LOL :D Just felt like being an ass.

·
Former B13 owner...
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MinorThreat said:
Where did you get your N1 exhaust?? and how much was it?
I purchased the muffler off this website that isn't around anymore :( ... I don't even remember the name of the site... anyways, I purchased the muffler for, if I remember correctly, $225 after shipping... It was the best deal I could find at the time... I bought the muffler two years ago. The colored Apexi' N1 mufflers run about $25-$35 more than the regular chrome colored N1 mufflers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts