Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own a 94 nissan sentra xe (auto) i would like to know the fastest cheapest way to gain speed. Thanks

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XESENTRA94 said:
i own a 94 nissan sentra xe (auto) i would like to know the fastest cheapest way to gain speed. Thanks
Sorry, you need to get a better car, either classic SE-R or 200SX SE-R. late.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You better do more for the car than NOS it. If you go fast, you need to handle and brake before speed. Yu may up in the ditch with the cavaliers around here tryingto catch up to faster handling cars.
Chris 92 classic

·
MFCoEJ Juror
242 Posts
If you have an XE, forget about speed, comfort is where you should put your money.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Comfort? I don't see how a Sentra could be made to run comfortably due to its short wheel baSE. I know mine bucks alot and is not a smooth runner.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The auto's a killer. Sell it, get an earlier model with a stick for less $$$, and use the surplus cash for hop ups. Tough decision to make to sell a car you really like, but if going fast is your priority, you'll get way more out of your performace dollar with a better base to build on. Incidentally, don't fall for all of the SE-R dudes talking (grin) - a GA16 is a very viable performance platform as well, and can be found way more easily and for much cheaper.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
besides, the GA16DE cars are a tad bit lighter.. then you can swap and get a good majority of the weight back, with out the added greatness of ABS, 4 wheel disc, and beefier suspension.

Go buy the SE-R.. (that is if you want real speed)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts