Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My wipers stopped working a while back. To fix it.. I had to opne the hood of the car and move what looks like a metal ball into a slot at the base of the wipers.. Everytime my wipers are put in strain ... the @[email protected]@ ball moves out and the wipers stop working..

This morning I didnt realize that my wipers were on.. they were frozen to the windshield of the car.. when I started the car.. the wipers could not move...

Anyhow... point is... they are NOT working now.

Does anyone know a long term fix for this.. I dont want to have to do this type of fix everytime...

Thanks,

niv

·
Registered
17 Posts
niv said:
Hello,
My wipers stopped working a while back. To fix it.. I had to opne the hood of the car and move what looks like a metal ball into a slot at the base of the wipers.. Everytime my wipers are put in strain ... the @[email protected]@ ball moves out and the wipers stop working..

This morning I didnt realize that my wipers were on.. they were frozen to the windshield of the car.. when I started the car.. the wipers could not move...

Anyhow... point is... they are NOT working now.

Does anyone know a long term fix for this.. I dont want to have to do this type of fix everytime...

Thanks,

niv
I'm parting out my 93 Altima so if you need a part let me know.Its going to the scrap yard May1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts