Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not intend this to be a race, but I guess the other guy thought it was:

I was driving home from work one night and I tried to pass a Park Ave (or some such sh*it). We were going maybe 45 in a 50 zone. I had the broken line, so it was all nice and legal. Nothing dumb-ass on my part. Anyway....so I floor it and my mighty 1.6 with an automatic downshifts and I get to his front fender and naturally the guy floors it in an attempt to deny my passing him. By some miracle I passed around him. Either he came to his senses or I overpowered him (ha...ha...ha). Well...this guy completely went ballistic. He rode my ass for 5 miles (when I mean rode, I mean inches) and kept swaying his car back and forth violently and flashed his lights on and off. WTF is this guys problem??? So I turn to my (back coutry) road and he goes flying wildly by me in the exit part of the turn-off. Great, I got rid of this hemorrhoid, or so I thought. He was at the next intersection, waiting for me. Again with the same antics. This went on for a couple more miles, until he finally turned around and went on his way.

·
Registered
80 Posts
you should have slowed down to 20. he will either go around you or buy you a new nissan when he rear ends you

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
id have stoped and then pounded the shit out of him!!!:mad: some kids in a gay ass ford probe tried that with me untill i pulled over and they just kept on driving so i got on there ass and fallowed THEM. I had those bitches runnin scared all over town. then i chased them to the interstate which we just got off and they got back on going back from where we came!!! pussies. i was going to beat them down with the cast part of my jack stands too, but the assholes denied me the pleasure.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've always wondered what would have happened had I pulled over. I think he would have wimped out and driven on. But then again, if he acted so irresponsibly, he could have had a gun or something, so it wasn't worth the chance. But at least I "won!"

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
yeah, i see your point these where just some little punks who thought there car was hot shit and then they couldnt get away from me!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts