Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi A have A 93 sentra manuel that has been running on three cylynders took it to my mechanic he ran a few tests told me it was a bad fuel injector I bought 4 injectors from nissan he replaced them put it back together engine wont turn over starter locks he took a wrench to pulley engine wont turn is this the end ?

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Ronssupply said:
Hi A have A 93 sentra manuel that has been running on three cylynders took it to my mechanic he ran a few tests told me it was a bad fuel injector I bought 4 injectors from nissan he replaced them put it back together engine wont turn over starter locks he took a wrench to pulley engine wont turn is this the end ?
wow that doesnt sound too good. it could be a possibility of being dead. maybe the valves on the cylnder you had the mis fire on are bent and it is sitting on the piston...kinda doubtful but you never kno. try getting a wrench for the crank pulley and rotate it backwards some and then go forwards and see if that does anything. hope it isnt too bad good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
93 sentra

Skoodles said:
ment to add i doubt him putt ing the fuel injector in locked up the motor
It was runnig on three cylinders all for two weeks I drove it to him today after job today that was it .

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
hows the oil? and considering the timing are all the pistons where they should be? there isnt one just floating around disconected is there?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slacky said:
hows the oil? and considering the timing are all the pistons where they should be? there isnt one just floating around disconected is there?
It was running fine on three cylynder untill today when the fuel injectors were
changed could this be a bad conection when put back together I did not check oil but did notice white stuff coming out of pcv valve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts