Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 93 Sentra XE, and after some work I did, the gauges do not work at all, could this be a fuse problem ? Any input would be very appreciated, Not very car savy so dumb it on down if you can.

· Registered
184 Posts
antij0sh said:
I've got a 93 Sentra XE, and after some work I did, the gauges do not work at all, could this be a fuse problem ? Any input would be very appreciated, Not very car savy so dumb it on down if you can.
PM toolapcfan. He's done great stuff for nissan performance mag with electronics.

· Your electrical friend
2,189 Posts
antij0sh said:
What kind of work did you do? Nothing in the cluster works, not even the lighting?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
toolapcfan said:
What kind of work did you do? Nothing in the cluster works, not even the lighting?
The lighting does work, but nothing else, no warning lights, no speedo, no temp , no nothing. It actually wasn't me doing the work but I believe it was some electrical work without disconnecting the batt.

· Your electrical friend
2,189 Posts
I'd start by checking fuses. There's several fuses that would have to blow in order for nothing to work. Be sure to check the fuses and fusible links in the box to the right of your battery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.