Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my altima would run but was a lil shaky, then we replaced the battery and would not start after that, i was not getting any fire out of da coil so i replaced da ignition control module now im getting fire out of da coil but not out da distributor so i replaced the rotor button and dist cap and still nuttin so i replaced the distributor itself and stil nuttin, so im needin sum help.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
my 95' was kind of like that to.

I'm not really sure whats wrong with your car but it may be the starter. My 95' gxe didn't start so I found out that something is wrong with my starter. I changed it and started just fine. It can also be the alternator or something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not really sure whats wrong with your car but it may be the starter. My 95' gxe didn't start so I found out that something is wrong with my starter. I changed it and started just fine. It can also be the alternator or something. :thumbup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
creeper said:
I'm not really sure whats wrong with your car but it may be the starter. My 95' gxe didn't start so I found out that something is wrong with my starter. I changed it and started just fine. It can also be the alternator or something. :thumbup:

that would be logic, but im not gettin fire out of da distributor, but its cummin out da coil, but me and my girl went and bout a wrecked 94 GXE so im ju goin to take all my shit off mine and put it on da wrecked 1, and jus buy a core support for it and ill be good to go. thanx for the persons who tried to help wit advice

·
Biru O' Kudasai
1,426 Posts
Sent a reply to your PM

Troy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts