Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
sups frank

Sup frank, this is the broken specv in your hometown, im glad to hear about your car in NPM. keep it up, and dont let fools stop you from doing your stuff. your car rocks as it is.


peace.. im out..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
sup frank...ohyeah you got in NPM nice:0).....as for the swap yo....like its been said and problably will more so....dont let anyone stop ya....do the to some peeps the unthinkable :0P....anyhow...nice car....nice outcome:0) peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks bro's

I appreciate the support..... The last car show was a successt...... Thanks for the help there.... we came away with three trophies out of seven of our cars...... We need all the support we can get... peAcE OuT Frank
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
hey there, new to this board.. but u got a pretty nice car there.. its good to see more 2+2 out.. keep up the good work.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thnx man

Good to see other peeps still involved in the Z scene..... You have any pics of your 2+2 widebody? If so post some here.... anyway thanks for the post and see you round maybe........ you in southern cali? L8ers Atomzzz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
originally posted by morepwr2

You gotta admit, its a nice looking car and some people just want to have a TT 2+2 so if they are going to do it right and know what its going to take going in, more power to them.

Thanks Mike I appreciate the post, your support is duely noted and I'll remember it. Man If I had to start all over from scratch, I'm not sure if I would have done anything any differently. I have had alot of fun working on this car. Now that its paid off and I have the "TITLE" in hand its actually my car and not the banks. I don't think I could get rid of it now..... I'd die LoL.....

It's not really the money thats important but the feeling after you get when your done......

16,000 for a 93' 2+2 with 60,000 original miles,

3,500 stillen body kit and suspension package,

4,500 for a stereo system that will blow your mind,

2,000 for a custom interior,

2,500 in wheels tires and slotted discs.....

The feeling of what it will be like to have one of the few "TT" 2+2's on the road....................... "PRICELESS"
 

·
Icy Hot Stunta
Joined
·
2,366 Posts
Re: originally posted by morepwr2

Atomzzz said:

The feeling of what it will be like to have one of the few "TT" 2+2's on the road....................... "PRICELESS"
I know what you mean, I have lost track of what my car cost to build and the hours of work it took. I am never going to sell it!

Mike
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
not to nitpick.......

LoL not to nitpick bro but unless you have some kind of wierd deal the bank never OWNED your car. The car was collateral for the lean on it. Like i said not to nitpick but heck I own my car even though i have a loan for it :)
 

·
Icy Hot Stunta
Joined
·
2,366 Posts
Re: originally posted by morepwr2

Atomzzz said:
Thanks Mike I appreciate the post, your support is duely noted and I'll remember it. Man If I had to start all over from scratch, I'm not sure if I would have done anything any differently. I have had alot of fun working on this car. Now that its paid off and I have the "TITLE" in hand its actually my car and not the banks. I don't think I could get rid of it now..... I'd die LoL.....

It's not really the money thats important but the feeling after you get when your done......

16,000 for a 93' 2+2 with 60,000 original miles,

3,500 stillen body kit and suspension package,

4,500 for a stereo system that will blow your mind,

2,000 for a custom interior,

2,500 in wheels tires and slotted discs.....

The feeling of what it will be like to have one of the few "TT" 2+2's on the road....................... "PRICELESS"
If you are interested, I am getting in a JDM TT front clip. I think the price will be around $2000 so you can do your swap pretty easy.

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
that's a nice Z. the rims are ok, but IMO, i would much more prefer some rims with a lip. that's just me though.

the TT swap is really not as hard as some people are making it out to be. it'll be difficult, like all other swaps, but there are many ways to work around things.

i plan to get a 2+2 in the future as my daily driver (and have a S13 FB transformed into a true 180SX as my weekend warrior). but i'm going to stick with the N/A engine, and just build it all-motor. most likely up the CR, and go from there.

nice ride though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thanks Bro

I appreciate the support..... If your ever down in the Ventura area or in Los Angeles drop me a line. I get automated posts to my email when people respond here. so all you have to do is write here. We have a active car crew here..
 

·
Icy Hot Stunta
Joined
·
2,366 Posts
Re: Re: Thnx man

PRJCTZ32 said:
i'm from Daly City..CA... my wb is the Evolution Explosion w/ Panasport g7 3-piece rims 18x9f 18x11r.. www.evolution.co.jp (under explosion T1 wide) this is the only Explosion kit to reach the u.s my rims are also JDM... i only got test fitment pix.. will post more when my project is done...
Looks good!

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Do you have a point of contact for them?

I went to their website but their info link is broken.... do you know of a stateside distributor for the explosion kit?
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Do you have a point of contact for them?

Atomzzz said:
I went to their website but their info link is broken.... do you know of a stateside distributor for the explosion kit?
sorry mayn.. cant help ya there... i had some help from my sponsors and they want to keep this the only one...
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Nice car but while spending all that money on making your ride look nice, why didn't you do more in the performance side of the house? Do you at least have a short shift kit? You know you could have upgraded your brake rotors and ECU for the price of that DVD player you have stuck in your dash. Don't get me wrong though, I just think that it's a waste to dump cash into a high-performance machine like the Z, only for looks... That's just my opinion though. Others may disagree...

BTW - "Downpipes" run from your exaust manifold to your cat... Intakes don't have "down-pipes" even though they appear to be pipes that run in a downward direction...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
F&FZ32 said:
Nice car but while spending all that money on making your ride look nice, why didn't you do more in the performance side of the house? Do you at least have a short shift kit? You know you could have upgraded your brake rotors and ECU for the price of that DVD player you have stuck in your dash. Don't get me wrong though, I just think that it's a waste to dump cash into a high-performance machine like the Z, only for looks... That's just my opinion though. Others may disagree...

BTW - "Downpipes" run from your exaust manifold to your cat... Intakes don't have "down-pipes" even though they appear to be pipes that run in a downward direction...
I agree w/ you ^^^^b/c I spend my $ on performance parts rather than showy stuff. But in his case it is much diff, there is not much potential for a NA. So putting performance parts on his Z is pointless IMHO. And not everyone is into all go and no show or the opposite. To each his own.

BTW Atomzzz your car looks hot!

-Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thanks for the props...... I do have a short shifter on the car... also I upgraded all the rotors to BREMBO slotted and drilled. I recently purchased GREDDY trust exhaust with 3" H pipe. Gutted cats, I'm looking forward to installing it. I will wait until I do the twin turbo mod before I put headers. Thanks again for the responses. You guys stay cool and I'll see you around. Frank
 
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
Top