Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have 93 240SX with a KA24DE, stick shift, basically stock engine except for an ebay intake :thumbdwn: ,megan strut bars :thumbdwn: ,Fal twin fans :thumbup: ,JDM VLSD(beleive from a CA18DET, i jumped to that becoz i read somewhere, that the one for the Ca18det powered 240s fits directly, meaning no drive axle change, correct me if i am wrong) :thumbup: , oh and the colour is black, its gutted on the inside, just two front seats, two floor mats and no carpet. :cool: I am trying to learn to drift. Didn't go out to Fair Park to try and am looking for people and places to go drifting. I am deeply in love with the 240s, i have owned two more before this one, a 89 and a 92, they are fun cars and have always put a grin on my face. :) I stumbled upon this forum while googleing for recalls on the 93 240. I see that there are a lot of Nissan owners posting here from Dallas and will also join the Dallas Nissan list. Hope to solve some "issues" with my car, I will search to find the same before i post anything, coz I am a slow typer... or is it typist??
Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts