Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone knew what the biggest tire you can run under a stock 1992 pathfinder is? i was hoping to be able to fit 31 X 10.50 r15 on it but after looking at a 33 next to it, im not so sure it will have enough room. does anyone know how to see what size tire it can hold such as how wide the wells need to be to hold certain size tires?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
194 Posts
lilcurtis said:
i was wondering if anyone knew what the biggest tire you can run under a stock 1992 pathfinder is? i was hoping to be able to fit 31 X 10.50 r15 on it but after looking at a 33 next to it, im not so sure it will have enough room. does anyone know how to see what size tire it can hold such as how wide the wells need to be to hold certain size tires?

any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have an 88 with ranchero shocks with 31x11.5r15 om mine.They rub the inner fenderwell when i make sharpe turns going forward or backing up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well when i went and looked up tiures, it said the recomended size was in fact 31 10.50s so i would assume they will fit. right now i believe i am running 30s abd they seem to have a bit of clearance left.

·
3,553 Posts
31x10.50's came stock on many Pathfinders to begin with. They'll fit. If they rub a little in the front, crank up your torsion bars about one turn and give your front end an inch of lift.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts