Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wats up peeps. Me and my boy just striped his 92 ser and he has the whole maf metal assembley(not just the sensor) the hole in the ser maf assmebly looks slightly bigger than the one in the ga16 maf. I have a cai and was wondering if i switch the maf's would it flow a little more air? and would the computer still read it correctly or would my idiot light come on? thnx in advanced. And yes i did use the search but nothing came up.latez:D

F

·
0 Posts
I hope this helps. We just redid a SR20DE swap from a GA16 that some other shop did, and we had to replace all of the GA16 Accessories from the SR20de setup. The prior shop used all of the GA16 Accessories (o2 sensor, ecu, wire harness...etc), so after we put the turbo on the SR20DE with the Jim wolf SR20de ecu in it, it wouldn't run. So the best way for you to know if it runs is to just plug it up. It should be the same plug. Just plug it up and see if your car is running ok. If it does, then you should get some performance from it, since it is alittle bit bigger.

Duc Tran
www.boostfactor.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts