Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guys i got my first kill of the summer it was a jetta sedan with a 2.0 bottom end and a 20valve head with a t3 boosting 10psi this is how it started just got the car done on my way to work just got on the highway so i saw the jetta with a big ass fmic i was like 5 car in front of him so i sat in the middle lane waiting for him to catch up but at the same time i was wondering if this was a vr6 turbo charge r what anyway as he got on the highway i saw when he came all the way to the left and he was flying so as he pass me i down shifted and was riding his bumber until he slow down then all of a sudden i saw the car puff some smoke and i said yes it was on i pass him in fifth gear doing about 140mph and pull like five cars on him then stop he pulled me over and ask me what the hell i got in that thing i told him it was n/a car he said right the he told me the mods he got

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
uh, what do you have in your car that lets you go 140mph NA and run with a jetta on 10psi?

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
why go into fifth if your racing....???? you must have a lot done to pull on a turbo car with in the high end... and did he pull you over ON the highway?

·
Registered
321 Posts
140 huh?

In an NA B13 SE-R? You must have ALL the bolt-ons, because that is about the LIMIT of a B13, even with 150whp.

I think your speedo is just rather inaccurate.

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
trying hard not to call BS.......like dryboy said, how did he pull u over on the highway? also......any jetta on 10psi is fast

·
Registered
72 Posts
Unless you list your mods as every possible bolt on and a Jim W. ECU.

125mph is hard to do without modification on a NA B13 se-r (I own one)

·
Registered
321 Posts
B13speed said:
125mph is hard to do without modification on a NA B13 se-r (I own one)
Exactly.

When mine was stock (with 11 degrees of timing) it would go 123-124mph indicated (I've found out since that my speedometer is anywhere from 1-4mph off at these speeds depending on tirewear, so lets say 121-122mph).

With my timing at 16 degrees, and a HS header and HS CAI, I can now hit 130-132mph given enough room (and no wind etc.......with a tailwind I can pass 140mph, with a strong enough headwind, 120 is it).

140mph is about IT for a fully modded NA B13.

·
Registered
97 Posts
njsunny said:
hey whats up guys i got my first kill of the summer it was a jetta sedan with a 2.0 bottom end and a 20valve head with a t3 boosting 10psi this is how it started just got the car done on my way to work just got on the highway so i saw the jetta with a big ass fmic i was like 5 car in front of him so i sat in the middle lane waiting for him to catch up but at the same time i was wondering if this was a vr6 turbo charge r what anyway as he got on the highway i saw when he came all the way to the left and he was flying so as he pass me i down shifted and was riding his bumber until he slow down then all of a sudden i saw the car puff some smoke and i said yes it was on i pass him in fifth gear doing about 140mph and pull like five cars on him then stop he pulled me over and ask me what the hell i got in that thing i told him it was n/a car he said right the he told me the mods he got

I don't like reading sentences that are seventy thousand words long.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys have some faith in the sr20 guy but i forgot to mention my car is turbo boosting 7psi s4 4 bar pulleys flywheel and some oh yeah this was all done on 17 inch wheels so what you all got to say now hahahaaaaaaa boost baby boooasssssttttt

·
Registered
8 Posts
I belive you man!!!

Kevin... you guys from N.J are crazy.

I use to get 130mph from my stock SE-R. With no bolt on's.
My BB in the B13 cut off around 115-120. I need to install that speed defincer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
in all honesty i think the car the jetta that is should be run stornger r is it than my shit is just fast hehe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts