Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was at this performance shop buying some goodies. Well this civic pulls up and comes inside and ask's whos white sentra is outside. I said it was mine, and he was like let me see it, i have the interior customized PICS soon! So i paid for my stuff and came outside, showed off my car. He was like nice, let me show u my ride. So it was nice, it has some mod's. We agreed to race so i set it up for 2:00 AM, we met up, he broght like 4 other friends with cars with him. We dragged and had fun (noone was around).
It was pretty even down but he missed 4th and i got the jump!, proceeded to take the win. then i tried my luck with a heavy/300zx v6 non turbo, i got the jump, and i got him all the way down the 1/4 mile. I also tried the same with a trans am 8cyl.. =\ well i got the jump off the line, but about when i switched to 2nd gear i knew it was over.. lol he pulled away from me. I got props, and i made some cool friends, well i owned a 300zx and a civic. MY .02 cents :)

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
untill i get a turbo id never race out of my class, i know better. pisses off allot of v8 owners too. they see me and a civic going at it then at the next light they stop next to me and when it turns green they tear off and im driving like grand ma, funny thing is this paticular time the mustang got pulled over and i waved as i drove by. i think it makes them mad because me and the honda / mitsu owners are always racing, they see this and i deny them the pleasure. oh well guess im stuck up.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
yeah me too thats why im looking at nitrous right now and maybe turbo later. but for now the old girl will not make an ass out of her self! lol.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
selrider99 said:
but iwould love to see v8 owners face after they get beat by a little sentra/200sx
Ha ha... You have no idea how great it is. One time I raced a GT Mustang a while back on the freeway top end style while he had his girl in the car. After the 5th time of denial of losing in his ride I let the kid slowly pass me. And when i looked over, I could see his girl slowly sinking into the bottom of her seat. It was hilarious. Ahhh... Memories! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts