Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving today on the way to the thanksgiving parade with my girlfriend. outta no were when the heat was turned on the car bogged bad when i gave it some gas. well i thought it was the battery cuz the radio was going whack. so i farted around with it for awhile and no luck, then on the way home from the parade i shut the heat off cuz it was barely blowing. and the car ran fine. any suggestions?

P.S.- 91 Sr20DE (kerry) his car is slow. i beat him by three car lengths on ford road (4 u michiganders) lmao. just playing kerry.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a matter of fact I think I was having the same problem, because the day the kid drove up to my sisters house to show me the car before I bought it the heat worked fine, and now nothing comes out of the vents at all. It kind of pissed me off but then I said fuck it, and I decided to strip down my car for racing, but that's a totally different story, sorry I can't help. Wish i could! GOOD LUCK!!

·
Lifes a garden, Dig it!
321 Posts
Update from Mr. ZzSleepnSentrazZ!!

He put a rod and piston through the block today around noon! Guess he has bigger problems now.

Is there anybody in the MI/Detroit area with a SR20DE for sale, he is in need of an engine(obviously). Also, how much of a pain is it gonna be to swap out the bad motor? Seeing how I'm probably gonna be the one to help him with it, I'd like to know the difficulty, time frame, etc. I am mechanicly inclined, I do most of the work on my car(except the engine problem I had in my first thread, its still in the shop by the way) I'm pretty sure I can do it with a second man(ZzSleepnSentrazZ will be that man). Does anybody have any tips and tricks to making this go smooth for a first time swap?

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts