Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it wasnt much of a race. more of a im tired and i just want to get home.

i was driving home from a 10hr work day and a 2hr commute. i was almost home when i get stuck behind a mustang convertable doing 30mph. then he slows down to 20mph and turns up the stereo trying to get some girls attention(now he's doing 15mph). normally i wouldnt care, but i was in a very bad mood by then. i down shift to 2nd(first would catch) hit the gas, he hears me doing this and does the same. he starts to spin out and by the time hes done, im already a car length ahead of him and made my turn. that kinda brightened my day a little more. not much of a kill, but i hate mustangs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope its not even an se-r. its an se with a ga16de and ghetto cai with gutted interior. not very fast but it got me around. cornered very well though.

i dont drive it anymore. my dad does(for the fuel economy). i now drive a B15 sentra se with an sr20de.

i think it was a gt. but im not too sure if they even make a gt convertable. but i think thats what it said on the back.

S

·
0 Posts
Ok, my bad I missed the title (92 se...) I hope it was a GT though, I hate those things. It seems like everybody that drives 'em thinks their such a bad ass.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts