Nissan Forum banner

92 nissan Maxima

1500 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  internetautomart
trying to find a part for my brothers car no idea what its called but he has a 92 maxima 6cyl 5 speed manual transmission.

The shifter has this rubber piece under the console that goes from left to right that connects to the shifter to hold it up and in position it is roughly an inch square from the end view attached to a metal bracket thats riveted into the sheet metal. its riped / broke completely in half to the right side of the bolt that connects it to the rest of the shift mechanism.

I have tried rock auto and e bay but can't find anything that looks close to what is broke as well as the local advance auto parts anyone know what the part is called and or where i can purchase a new one.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
I forget the technical name of it, but it is dealer only.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.