Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats up fellas. I am a new and proud owner of a black '92 240sx. Planning on an engine swap but not quite sure wat would fit or be best, perhaps even a skyline motor when i get the money. I also plan to look for a new intake, cat-back. turbo kit maybe, the works. Any opinions or comments would be greatly appreciated and will give me a place to start looking. This is my second car and i hope to get furhter than second base with it.

·
I should be azRS13...
1,021 Posts
Welcome man!, Tell us what you want to do with your car and maybe we can help you... Another good thing to tell us is where you are located. Last, before asking a question, search... Search the forum, search the web... pretty sure it can be answered if the searches dont help.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to 240SX land, my friend. My 240 is also my auxiliary project, I'm not even insuring it in the winter here. AZRS13 and I both love our CA18DET's (I'll get pics up as soon as my SMIC is done) and it's a natural choice for a car that is a 180SX. However, my buddy David (a.k.a. Opium) works at Fueled Performance in Tempie AZ and can hook you up with a great engine for cheap. He's the man! Keep us updated bro

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

bridrive55 said:
Welcome to 240SX land, my friend. My 240 is also my auxiliary project, I'm not even insuring it in the winter here. AZRS13 and I both love our CA18DET's (I'll get pics up as soon as my SMIC is done) and it's a natural choice for a car that is a 180SX. However, my buddy David (a.k.a. Opium) works at Fueled Performance in Tempie AZ and can hook you up with a great engine for cheap. He's the man! Keep us updated bro
hey thanks bro. greatly appreciate the offer. can your friend ship to louisiana?

·
Registered
347 Posts
silencer240 said:
hey thanks bro. greatly appreciate the offer. can your friend ship to louisiana?
You have at least 3 top NISSAN shops around you within 400 miles.. Why have something come OUT of Zona?
go to www.240sx.org and check out the Ad's and the Sponsors. If you are True on your aspirations, then this is one way to work toward them. Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride. :thumbup:

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
silencer240 said:
Yeah, www.fueledperformance.com can ship to anywhere in the states. They're a great shop, they're sure to help you out. What kind of motor are you looking for?

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey man yeah im currently workin on my 180sx, i deside to go ca18det coz it has strong internals. id suggest the ca18det or if your after sumthing nicer sounding n has the grunt to back it up the rb. if your thinkin bot goin rb then id go with the RB25det

1 - 8 of 8 Posts