Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gonna be putting CDT component speakers in my car, and i want know the best location to put the tweeters, i would prefer them up high so i can get good sound staging, mabey the a-pillars or something

anybody done a tweets in a b13? and where and how??

also, do i need baffles behind the speakers, and wheres a good place for the xovers

thx
Patrick

·
Registered
34 Posts
id say put them in your vents closest to the doors, buddy of mine did that and it sounds really good

·
RAWRscareh
604 Posts
2ways??? or 3ways???

you get the best imaging possible with the speakers as close together as possible ( a la ... make some kickpanels....mount the 6.5" midbass/midrange and the 1" tweeter in there )

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
srry, 2 way, 6.5 midrange, 1" tweeter, its the ef-61 set

thx

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ive seen them mounted on the Pilar in Saturns and they look and sound good there. Really its up you becuase you can pretty much put it anywhere. Ive seen them mounted in the door between the door handle and arm rest, and Ive seen them mounted on the Dash.

Just use your imagination and see where it would look good befor mounting them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
the best place in my opinion to place a tweeter is to put them right behind the headrest....u just might have to undo the seats to put them their but thats a pretty good spot for me... :hal: :hal:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts