Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says, I was wondering how I could install some monitors in my headrests? I have a kenwood 6.5" touch screen dvd player, and I have the monitors, but because of the design of the headrests, I know I will have to recover them, but I was wondering if anyone had any other idea's on how I could do it?

thanks,
Johnny!

·
Registered
24 Posts
first you have to measure to make sure you will have sufficent room in the headrest. then you cut a X in the headrest and pull out some stuffing inside. Then you run your wires through either a post or next to it. Put in your tv and secure it to your brace on the inside of your headrest. Then your done. All you have to do now is put your headrest in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cruisnhard said:
first you have to measure to make sure you will have sufficent room in the headrest. then you cut a X in the headrest and pull out some stuffing inside. Then you run your wires through either a post or next to it. Put in your tv and secure it to your brace on the inside of your headrest. Then your done. All you have to do now is put your headrest in.
my head rests have the holes in the middle of them (91 sentra SE) I've got all the basics down, and I've already measured for the monitors, they will fit fine. I didn't think about attaching it to the frame in the headrest, but I'll see what I can do.

later,
Johnny!
btw-
thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts