Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out late one night and on my way home i catch up and get a bit ahead of a black integra. we are going a bout the speed limit when we reach a red light and he looks over and sees my DECEPTION sticker on my door (rice bait). we are right in front of the local rice hang out. hes got an exhaust and stickers reading AEM, DC, GReddy and some other stickers i wasnt able to read. ive got a place racing intake, advanced timing and the R from se-r missing (false sense of security). he gives his engine a good hardy rev, i return a light teaser rev so he wouldnt hear my intake. light turns green we both spin our tires and grip pretty even but i pull a bit, he shifts first and grinds the gears a bit (danm honda trannys my honda used to do it to at red line). i shift into 2nd and pull some more by the time i get to 3rd theres a 1/2 car length between us and im still pulling. i let go of the throttle before i hit 4th when im about a cars length away and am satisfied with the win. the guy pulled up at the next light gives me a thumbs up and makes a u-turn back to the rice hang. i guess the ricers got a good show.

D

·
0 Posts
deception... what city do you live in??? if your from chicago, are you a member of deception motorsports???

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im from cali. and im from TOTAL DECEPTION not DECEPTIONS MOTORSPORT. i knew sooner or later someone would ask. sorry to dissapoint.

·
B13 Owner since 90
134 Posts
where in Cal are you from?

Tevs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts