Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you guys aren't gonna believe it but i got this one on tape also and will try to post this on a site. I know you guys think i'm full of shit but i should have this online for all you non-believers.

Ok This was a street race right off francis lewis blvd. going east ont he horace harding exp. I saw the car and wanted to see what big dog cars i could take out so i followed him through the curvy roads no going fast and caught him at the next light which was Oceania St.

SO he looked over, i looked to and smiled pointed at the light and he gunned it left me by at least 3 cars off the line( I SUCK FROM STANDING STARTS) then it was on. Got out of first ,chirped into second picked up 2 cars and then shifted into 3rd and just 'jumped" 2 cars in front when i was in 3rd cut him off when i got in 4th i had about a 4 car lead and then the next red came up. He rolled down his window and was in awe of the little sentra that spanked him. He was a cool asain dude talking about you got 'Nitrous?' i said nope. He said i had a nice car and wanted to race again but i said nah my ext. temp was too high to race right away and he just threw up the peace sign and bounced.

This one I have on tape and will post for you guys just to prove my point. Will keep you updating on the postingof the vid and which site it will be available on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
He jumped 3 cars and you ended up winning by 4 cars ... so that's a total of 7 car lengths you made up/won by. Seven car lengths is alot. Were they 7 Sentra lengths or 7 Supra lengths?

How do you know it was a twin turbo?

You know if you just posted some dyno #s or gave details on your setup, people wouldn't be sweating the holes in your stories.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted my set up and will post this video. And i heard his BOV's. so it was either twin or single but he had something blowing off under the hood.

And yes the video will show the 3 car lenghts jump at the line and the 4 car lenghts lead at the end. dont worry i'll be working on posting it later tonight.

Yeah he jumped the line plus i dont like launching my car too hard...it was about 4 sentra lenghts before we hit the red light on Springfield Blvd. You guys will see soon.

·
Registered
80 Posts
At least this one is believable. A stock TT pulls 14's-13's with a bad driver. As for your ext. temp, it drops right away when you let off the gas so I dont understand what the deal with that is.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok Suckit,
My ext temp gauge is pretty accurate but when the ext temp is at 800c it takes sometime to get it down to a lower temp. It does tick down slowly when the gas is let off. But not a couple of seconds like a stop light wait.

But whats up with your car no revving past 5k and ext temp at 4000rpm being 800c? Can you tell me that

And the others weren't believeable?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the ext temp thing bothers me sometimes, you wanna take a look at one day for me suck?

·
Registered
80 Posts
sr21lbmonster said:
Ok Suckit,
My ext temp gauge is pretty accurate but when the ext temp is at 800c it takes sometime to get it down to a lower temp. It does tick down slowly when the gas is let off. But not a couple of seconds like a stop light wait.

But whats up with your car no revving past 5k and ext temp at 4000rpm being 800c? Can you tell me that

And the others weren't believeable?
Like I said my car is done. Revs to 8k no prob. Im even able to spin tires now part throttle in 2nd gear, stock boost. Thats without the 2 turbos that I have on the side, just breaking it in for now. After that the gt2835 is going on. The 240 is done too, so find either one and its a race. As for the egt at 4k, thats part throttle once at full throttle it jumps back down to 750c instantly and only takes a couple secs to drop once at idle.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just asking, suckit, i saw the thread about it doesn't rev past 5k thats all. so you fixed it? was it a loose connection on the intc. piping? Did yo do the Front Mount yet? And the video will be online tonight i gotta give my frined a vhs copy so he can xfer to the digital camera and then put it online and sr20pwr you aint gonna see the video. I'll email it to suckit and a couple of other guys.

And im spiing tires top of forth witrh street slicks buddy. Wiseco pistons? Why did you get those shouldda just gotten JE's baby and you left the rods the same? Stock head? Did you get cams yet? and what type of EGt you got ?aand which 240 are you talking about? I got him getting spanked on franny lou if were talking about the same guy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
figures you wouldnt put it on the forum, thats find and dandy i dont really want to see the fucking video, everyone still on this forum and the sr20 forum will still believe that you're fucking bsing about you're "top secret sentra".lol, man you really should get a life. Must stop repling to your treads, wasting too much time:eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, well dont get mad at me if i dont want to send you the video. I dont have one single thing to prove to you loser.
You really dont want to see the fu*king video? Why the hell are you asking for it then loser?
I'll be sending the vid to a couple of people on this forum so you dont have to worry about anything, ok little girl? Its not for your eyes to see.
So what if i reply to my thread i left things out in the previous thread, and i want you to waste your time loser. Keep reading everything i write, you and a couple of other people are doing it why? I dont know but i would have to say stop sweating all over everything i post.
You dont like what i post stop reading it and stop posting on the thread the srpwr. How long did it take you to think of that Screen Name loser?
Anyways again you dont like me fine, dont read my posts and dont reply on the threads sr20 you loser. and dont be mad at me cause your sr20 is onl putting out 120hp to the ground or less.

Dont hate me, hate the car that i drive, mods that are done.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Getting boring? Stop reading the posts that i put up then James.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You Cali guys are something else. I wish i lived out there so i could set up a meet with everyone of the CA herbs that seem to think that i'm soft.

"hate the pistons i got, boost that i rock, compression i use, but dont hate me"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.