Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 91 se-r. i swapped the old sr20 with a det from canada. i was told that my stock ecu wasnt going to be compatible with this motor, so i bought a u13 ecu.. now my u12 maf is not matching up with my u13 ecu... im new at this and this is my first swap.. does this sound right????

·
[architecture&cars]
198 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
..you're on the wrong forum dude.. definitely get on www.sr20forum.com and http://www.sr20-forum.com/.. that's where you'll find the most if not all the info.. lol.. second time today I had to say that..
:lame:
Im not sure why you would just tell him to go to another forum. There are many people on this forum that have gone through with these swaps. Yes there is info on those forums also but dont just start posting for people to go to another forum. More questions like this is what all forums need. But not with answers like that.

Sorry for the unhelpful post from me also on this topic poster.

·
[architecture&cars]
198 Posts
:lame:
Im not sure why you would just tell him to go to another forum. There are many people on this forum that have gone through with these swaps. Yes there is info on those forums also but dont just start posting for people to go to another forum. More questions like this is what all forums need. But not with answers like that.

Sorry for the unhelpful post from me also on this topic poster.
I'm sorry buddy but the percentage of ppl on here with this done verses the forums I mentioned is incomparable. This is a GENERAL NISSAN forum. Those are specific for that engine. For specifics on a project like this I'd rather give some one the EXACT DIRECTIONS and information rather than a "guess" from a few. granted they might know what they are talking about but wouldn't you rather get some advice from 20 ppl that have done this swap than 5? [there's 10 times more info on this swap on the forums I referenced. He wouldn't even have to post a thread to get ALL the answers]

FYI: there's no loyalty to a free online car forum. Ppl are on here to get info and in the process they meet and become friends with ppl. THE PPL ON THE FORUM MAKE THE FORUM A FORUM. The more knowledge we have the better. If the OP searched this forum and didn't find the info and has posted a thread and still gotten no where.. Then wha??? As you can see no one has answered him..

..my point has been proven..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts