Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody...I'm new here...and I'm 16 years old...so I need some help with some directions and answers. Alright:

1. Where are some websites or people I can contact for the aftermarket parts (ie. tail lights, front bumper, rear bumper, swar bar, stablizer bar, engine anything...ect.)

2. I have read about somebody finding answers to their AC speeds...mine only works on High speed ( 4 ) as well, and I would like to know how to fix that...because this time of year...it's really cold in the car until the heat comes in...then it is way to hot.

3. Any other opinions would be greatly appreciated, such as what recommendations are on what to buy and not buy...money is well, very thin, so cheaper things, but any help at all.

Thanks. Nathan. :fluffy:

·
Registered
204 Posts
as for parts for the NX - custom job
there are some parts out there, but the most of them are way over priced, or ugly as sin.
for sway bars, im not to sure, but shouldnt any b13 ones fit??

and for the a/c fan speed, there is a relay under the glove box that has probabilly died, do a quick search on this and you should find an awnser

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
Sazbot said:
as for parts for the NX - custom job
there are some parts out there, but the most of them are way over priced, or ugly as sin.
for sway bars, im not to sure, but shouldnt any b13 ones fit??

and for the a/c fan speed, there is a relay under the glove box that has probabilly died, do a quick search on this and you should find an awnser
Uum, hello, who told you NX parts are custom jobs? Please explain that one to me.

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
nathan_barstow14 said:
Hello everybody...I'm new here...and I'm 16 years old...so I need some help with some directions and answers. Alright:

1. Where are some websites or people I can contact for the aftermarket parts (ie. tail lights, front bumper, rear bumper, swar bar, stablizer bar, engine anything...ect.)

2. I have read about somebody finding answers to their AC speeds...mine only works on High speed ( 4 ) as well, and I would like to know how to fix that...because this time of year...it's really cold in the car until the heat comes in...then it is way to hot.

3. Any other opinions would be greatly appreciated, such as what recommendations are on what to buy and not buy...money is well, very thin, so cheaper things, but any help at all.

Thanks. Nathan. :fluffy:
Do not listen to anyone who knows no better.
There are no tail lights options out there. None whats so ever......"YET". There is an option being worked on coming out of Germany.
Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Just give that one some more time.

Front bumpers and kits can be had from Carzone in Australia, MS Design in Austria and other places. Erebuni makes one as well as a rear bumper cover. There is a company in Canada that makes a nice kit. I forgot the name, but will post it here.
If you search the 100NX.de, the 100NX.com, the www.nx-power.com and other websites you will see there are tons of parts out there.
I am looking for someone willing to trade a set of clear foglights for a set of yellow French factory fogs. I have tons of OE European parts that are considered as aftermarket pieces here.
So do not let anyone tell you NX parts are rare.

Look here for tons of pics:
http://www.nx-power.com/site/galeries.htm
Go to the www.sr20forum.com. Check the NX2000 section.

We have done three group deals on clear turnsignal lenses. No one in the country can buy them unless you have a set custom made.
There is also a company in France that makes them:
http://www.jpcar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33561&highlight=

What you want just PM me.

BTW, this is my car:

Nothing custom about that!

·
Registered
204 Posts
as ai said, there are some parts out there, but they are either over priced or ugly as sin. i didnt say that there were NO parts out there, there is http://www.carmate.com/ but you can be looking at nearly 1000$ ASD for just a front lip.
there is a person on sr20 forums i think that has used supra tail lights, but that had a bit of a fabrication done.

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
Sazbot said:
as ai said, there are some parts out there, but they are either over priced or ugly as sin. i didnt say that there were NO parts out there, there is http://www.carmate.com/ but you can be looking at nearly 1000$ ASD for just a front lip.
there is a person on sr20 forums i think that has used supra tail lights, but that had a bit of a fabrication done.
Ok as long as we are on the same page. I just hate when people give up looking for NX parts because they cannot go to Autozone or something and get parts. The parts are out there, you just gotta do research. I have done tons of research and have made it easier for guys to import parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts