Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alrighty guys/girls this is extended spanking;) While coming from the JunkYard in ft.lauderdale, I figured I'll hit the turnpike to make it back to miami when all of a sudden I see this fool in his accord pulling clutch drops while in gear chirping tires while in forward motion. Then he did something really stupid, he snatched his E-brake just before the stop light and his car slid to the stop light:rolleyes: I just shook my head and said I'm going to make him pay for embarassing himself (Honda Zombie). So we hit the on ramp and he took off like the cops was after him and now I'm saying to myself "What the F%$# is this guys problem"? So I trail behind him about 10 car lengths or so and this fool turns on his hazards. I don't know if he's coaxing me to come play or that car possibly needed some parts from the junkyard I just came from! So I get close to him, change lanes and end up behind a yellow porsche 911 and the fool in the honda did a nasty lane change right in front of the porsche. I thought the dude in the porsche was going to get him, so I chilled and the porsche guy chilled as well. So I said "F--- this" went around the porsche and proceeded to catch the honda mad man. Now I'm behind him chillin' (2 car lengths) and he revs that stupid car again. Just as soon as he revved it again, I let the wastegate pipe warn him that he was out of his league and must've left him like 30-40 cars back. So I get off the gas and purge at about 95mph and here he comes again and went past me, so now I'm gonna smoke him once and for all. We were at the Pro Player stadium area (but still on the turnpike) and he was like 4 cars in front of me and doing about 110mph. I slowly downshifted to 4th gear and let the boost god control the "ol b12 (The car sound so wicked) I shot past his @ss and just pulled away from him so nasty that everyone who drives a honda must've felt the vibes and hung their heads in shame. Hondas can have the 1/4, nissan will own the highway and I'm a nasty troll that will never let no honda past, not even the NSX (just kidding), but I ain't skeered of them mudda' fuckas.....

·
Banned
34 Posts
good for u man, teach those lil babies a lesson, u know some honda guys tailgate me cuz i have a nissan and im going the speed limit, u know what i do? i slow down 10 mph, just to piss them off for the couple miles lol theres nothing they can do about it

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL:D That's the best way to make them to do something real stupid like cut off an innocent comuter or cause a serious accident or better yet (in your case) make them stay right where they are so they don't cause anyone some unnecessary harm........

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your famed S2000 got wiped out with authority and it's on video www.back-yard-productions.com and got to the video vault. What you're failing to understand is people who drive hondas seem to have a problem with just being normal. Why they have to do crazy shit and scare people with road antics and a noisy muffler. And BTW, I have a wicked reputation in my neck of the woods for putting your little turbocharged Vtec brethren back in their play pens. They might be quick, but they don't have the wind to keep up with me and I've had boosters, sprayers and a combination of the two suck exhaust. $30,000+ P>O<S is that S2000 and 240hp? look at the videos, my friend and if you are a man of respect, hopefully I would have established some from you after watching them. No hate, bra'.........Just a straight up ass-whoopin' and you can take that to the honda forums if you want..........

·
Registered
80 Posts
the only thing i race is other midsized sedans or v8s i am not saying i have not lost but more wins than loss i dont bother with civics because it is a waste of my time have not lost to an accord yet

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And they keep it on the 1/4 because that's about all they can do. They spend 10's of 1000's of dollars on a car that they can't let run for more than 1 minute. Cement blocks, block guards, vtec field controllers and the list goes on. So many additives and so much loot; they should be wiping everyone out in the 1320. My car still has A/C, powersteering, all of it's interior and a stereo to boot and can be driven to and from an event. Those hondas that are kicking butt in the 1/4 mile are built just for that and that only and this I know. And that's why if you go on partstrader.com., you'll see why all these turbo kits for almost every honda for sale. Too many people trying to emmulate Stephen Papadakis in which whom I have the highest respect for because he's earned it. No car is really slow, there's just another one faster than it.
At least the Honda guys owning the 1/4 are keeping it off the street.
I don't know what your interpretation of the street is, but where I'm from the honda owners clearly have the highest traffic fatality rate than any other car company due to the fact that these guys race on the city streets. We have major highways that are not crowded at certain hours (I-75)/the turnpike in which people race all the time and don't make the 6 o'clock news. Racing ain't new and unfortunately, racing on public roads will be in existence long after you and i are dead and gone.

·
Registered
219 Posts
boost_boy said:
Your famed S2000 got wiped out with authority and it's on video $30,000+ P>O<S is that S2000 and 240hp?
The S2000 is by no means a drag racer. Why are cars always compared by their 1/4 mile times? Its silly, and I'm sick of that shit. Try to boost on an S2000 on a road course, and you will look silly. I know a guy with an 11 second Civic that looks basically stock and never breaks the speed limit and doesnt street race or act like a dick.

boost_boy said:
What you're failing to understand is people who drive hondas seem to have a problem with just being normal. Why they have to do crazy shit and scare people with road antics and a noisy muffler.
Every company has people like that. Only reason you see mostly Hondas out there like that is due to shear quantity, simple logic.

You got 300whp on a budget man, more props to you.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
I dont know what rock you have been under, but Nissan gets its ass handed to it quite a bit in the world by Honda's and Honda get is ass handed back by Nissan. Its not the car, its who builds it.

Do have proof you can show me that Hondas have the highest fatality rate as you said?

I dont care what street, time, traffic. Its dumb

·
Registered
219 Posts
terry dibler said:
the only thing i race is other midsized sedans or v8s i am not saying i have not lost but more wins than loss i dont bother with civics because it is a waste of my time have not lost to an accord yet
Excuse me, may I just point out that since the 4th generation Maxima came out (95+ I think) it has been in a higher class than the Accord. It would be in a class with the Acura TL. And comparing 145hp and 2.2 liters with not much torque and 190hp with 3.0 liters and way more torque isnt fair.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.