Nissan Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok i have a 90 300zx 5 speed n/a. Everything is hooked up, and when I start the car it will crank but will not fire, fuel pump works, because, I checked the fuels lines, and pressure , and gas is coming up. I checked for spark on the plugs and grounded while doing it with my pops cranking the motor, and there is no power, so I have fuel and no power. And the other thing is to that, for every car you guys no how when the key is in the on position and all the dash lights come on with the check engine light? Then when you start the car the check engine light will go away if there is nothing wrong.? Well my car to begin with, when in the on position, all lights will show EXCEPT the check engine light. Does this mean my ecu is messed up? or my check engine light fuse is blown? and if if the check engine fuse is blown that will now allow my car to start correct?...Please help me out guys, my dad bought this for my birthday 2 3 weeks ago and now we're having problems. Those are the only problems.
Hi thexskywalker9. I am having the exact same problem as U, have fuel, replaced ECU , still no spark . Did u get your car to start? If u can pls help me i would appreciate it..

21 - 22 of 22 Posts