Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im waitin at a light with my 2 friends and we see this guy roll up next to us with loud music so we decide to rev him... then we saw him throw his auto into nutral and rev us back...then he looked like he wasnt gonna race so my friend yellwed out the window at him.. light changes and he starts goin to other side of fork and then cuts back to other side and guns it.. so i gun it and catch up and pull ahead by the time im in third gear... Then i had him by like 3/4 car length and shut it down @ 70 in a 30 mph zone...

As he flew by me i got a nice "fuck u" and got cut off but just went on my way knowing my lil b12 burn his old chevy caprice...

·
Registered
23 Posts
nice job...you know a lot of people get pissed when they lose really there's no point but oh well my friend revved at some guy last night and his girl was drivin a mx-6 or somethin and he flipped out and wanted to fight over it and opened his door (while moving) and started yelling what is the point who knows anyway way to kill the caprice!:D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant wait to race my friends Lebaron;... He still thinks his I-V auto lebaron can take my car.. lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
My friend Fanando, who works at a car detail shop in our home town has a 74 cutlass. he claims that he has over 400 whp in it. I still think i could smoke his ass in my almost stock sentra se-r. It's gonna take all 400+ whp just to turn those big ass 25 inch spoke wheeles of his, and the fact that it's gold palted chrome isn't helping him either.

·
Banned
395 Posts
anthony jackson said:
My friend Fanando, who works at a car detail shop in our home town has a 74 cutlass. he claims that he has over 400 whp in it. I still think i could smoke his ass in my almost stock sentra se-r. It's gonna take all 400+ whp just to turn those big ass 25 inch spoke wheeles of his, and the fact that it's gold palted chrome isn't helping him either.
haha, is it a low rider?

·
Registered
333 Posts
this thing is jacked up as high as a truck. No lie.I dont' know what is popular in your town, but in the black community (no racial slure intended) it is a very popular thing in my town. We ricers love loud exaust pipes. the hijackers ( both black and white) love loud speakers and very big GOLD wheels!:D :cool: :cool:

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
anthony jackson said:
this thing is jacked up as high as a truck. No lie.I dont' know what is popular in your town, but in the black community (no racial slure intended) it is a very popular thing in my town. We ricers love loud exaust pipes. the hijackers ( both black and white) love loud speakers and very big GOLD wheels!:D :cool: :cool:
puke!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts