Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend keeps tellin me his car can kill me but i dont think so..

He has an 87 lebaron auto...

i have an 89 sentra manual...

both with no mods...

who u think will win?

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
if its a v6 lebaron, sorry dude but imo you dont stand a chance. anyway the 89 sentra has like no ponies to boast unless you have an se-r but hell i dont even know if the sr20de came in the 89 sentra! i only really know b13 and above:)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah its the v-4 lebaron

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldnt find anything on the sedan...

Its the 4 door model... I think its a 2.4 liter engine...

·
Registered
95 Posts
dude you will win dont worry, this girl i went out with had a lebaron and it sucked, slow as hell she would floor it and it would take like 30 seconds to hit like 35 lol it is such a slow piece of shit car you will win dont worry

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
if its a 4 cylinder lebaron i wouldnt worry ethier should be able to smoke it

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks.. heres what his car is...

Engines Sedan 2.2L 93 hp I4 Standard Transmissions 3-Speed Automatic Standard

N

·
0 Posts
Well, to clear things up, there is no such thing as a v-4. A v shapped pattern on a 4 cylinder is not how it works. All 4's are straight 4's. V shapes come in 6 cylinder cars and up. Many 6 cylinder cars are in fact straight 6's as well. As for you being able to take the lebaron, get a good launch off the line and u will be able to take it.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Just drive the car like you stole it and you'll steal the race. Those cars sucked then and they suck now. Now if it was the turbo one, then you can bow down because that'll make quick work of you. I'll make him pop his hood first because he might be playing a sleeper game with you. I wish he would:D and I'll personally lend you my girl's car and two can play the sleeper game;)

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I wouldn't even dream of such a race:p

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It definitly isnt a sleeper car... Hes my best friend and I'd know if he had a turbo in there...

I didnt race him yet, we still both have to get full liceanses... damn NY state =[

1 - 14 of 14 Posts