Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nismophiliac
1,517 Posts
yes, the power steering resivor will work, so will the sohc lines, but they have to be cut and brazed before usage. (Sucks.) But other than that, the power steering resivor will work.

By the way, does anyone know where i can find the power steering lines to a s13 240sx? I'm looking for the rack steering lines. (the lines underneath the engine, on the steering rack.)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zellx2004 said:
yes, the power steering resivor will work, so will the sohc lines, but they have to be cut and brazed before usage. (Sucks.) But other than that, the power steering resivor will work.

By the way, does anyone know where i can find the power steering lines to a s13 240sx? I'm looking for the rack steering lines. (the lines underneath the engine, on the steering rack.)
Are you sure? I heard that only the dohc resevior would work. I need the lines you need, and the rest of em. :(

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
yeah unless you jerry rig the setup, i'm pretty sure everything has to be changed from the SOHC to the DOHC setup.
The reservoir i'm not so sure, but on www.Heavythrottle.com they say with a 89-90 240 swapping an SR20 in would require the powersteering system from a donor 91-94 system.
I could be mistaken but that's just what i've read. :cheers:

·
I should be azRS13...
1,021 Posts
The SOHC resevior Can and Will work.. All you need is a little bending of the mounting brackets. I mean unless you dont mind spending "X" amount of money to get a new resevior to save 5 mins of modding

1 - 6 of 6 Posts