Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now this had to be the funnyest shit but stupied shit.. well i pulled up to a red light and it was a 3 lane street one way. next to me was a candy apple red tacoma. Handicapped with the sticker and wheelchair in the back wanted to race. He was revin' and revin' , so i grew some balls and look around to see if any cops were around.. Green light i double clutched and took off he was ahead and i pulled up after smoking my tire and squaled them going into 2nd hitting 6 grand. so i pulled so he was next to my passenger door and next thing i know he turn around and flips a U, after giveing me the Big Finger. So i honked and faved like a smart ass..

G

·
deception se-r said:
another double clutcher. you should really read anthony jacksons thread about his first race.
Seriously man double clutching is worthless. If his car is faster than you hes gonna win regardless if your double clutching. And if you beat him then he deserved to lose anyway. Dont listen to all that BS on double clutching. BTW do you have a 3.0 liter in your maxima?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts