Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have an 89 Nissan d21 with 71,000 miles and the fuel pressure regulator is bad drip and fuel out of the vacuum line into the throttle body as everyone probably knows they're dreaded and can't find them anywhere discontinued I have seen a couple people that said they got an adjustable regulator and use the bracket or adapter to adapt it to the throttle body has won anyone found a replacement fuel pressure regulator or two does anybody know if you can buy an adapter or did you just fabricate something

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hello I have an 89 Nissan d21 with 71,000 miles and the fuel pressure regulator is bad drip and fuel out of the vacuum line into the throttle body as everyone probably knows they're dreaded and can't find them anywhere discontinued I have seen a couple people that said they got an adjustable regulator and use the bracket or adapter to adapt it to the throttle body has won anyone found a replacement fuel pressure regulator or two does anybody know if you can buy an adapter or did you just fabricate something
MD,

Is either one it?

Have you checked the Junk Yards?

^ Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Regards,

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sadly, when I had an injector issue, I ended up buying a JY throttle body with everything on it. It was cheaper than just the injectors at the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is one I ordered but isn't correct. The bolt pattern is off I can fix that but the fuel intake port is slightly larger than the correct regulator.
Thanks
Sadly, when I had an injector issue, I ended up buying a JY throttle body with everything on it. It was cheaper than just the injectors at the time.
Thanks,
You wouldn't remember what salvage yard you found one in would you I'm having trouble finding a salvage also?
Thanks
You wouldn't remember what salvage yard you found it in would you?
I'm having trouble finding one that has a truck like this one.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's been over 10 years since I did that. I found it online at some yard in Northern CA (I'm in southern CA). As I recall, it wasn't explicitly listed, it was more "I need this part. Do you have one?" request.

·
Registered
546 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts