Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 88 stanza it will start some times and sometimes it will not.( more often not) I think it is the starter. It will cost me more than i paid for the car to get that replaced even if i provide the part. If there is anyone who knows where the starter is on the 88 stanza and how to remove it, i would be much obliged if you could share that with me. I have a little experience working on cars and believe that i could do this if i was aware how to do it. Please Help

·
SR20DE powered.
208 Posts
I never removed mine, but the started is located on the back of the engine, below the intake manifold. I assume you just disconnect the wires, undo the bolts and just pull it out. Not too hard.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
BakaSama said:
I never removed mine, but the started is located on the back of the engine, below the intake manifold. I assume you just disconnect the wires, undo the bolts and just pull it out. Not too hard.
exactly...its a pain to get too but cheaper than someone else doing it. should only be a wire connection and two bolts..the bolts will be hard to get too. i've never done a CA20E starter but i'd imagine it coudl be easier to get to from under the car but always check it out before you get into it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts