Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been a while since i got to talk to some b12ers(i used to own one) but i was wondering how ya doign on clear lense..i used to have all front clear and my back tailight bottom clear too.i was wondering if anyones yet to go around to making them yet or not.... i miss my b12 any of ya from www.sentra.net ?

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
im gonna work something this winter with my tails on my sport coupe... since im a plastic injection tech (lens/coating dprtment)
it should work out nice... with some hard workmanship and a truck load of reject i should be able to get some nice altezza there... but if im to lazy im gonna go only stripping the red/amber lens (underneet that lens there is another one not clear but white kinda just too get the light reflection...) and put a clear one on it...

:) if you have photo of your set you had... would you share it w us ???

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i used to have pix but hte site i had closed down cause i neva updated it...i still have the one side (was used as a frame to form the shape) but it would be alot mroe simple to make em now then it was b4 lol anyhow good luck on urs ...keep me posted

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tail Light For XE 1987 Coupe

Still looking for the drivers side rear tail light for my coupe. Help!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey gEE805. Was your B12 a gray 4dr? If it is I think I might have pics of your car on my HD somewhere.
i miss my b12 any of ya from www.sentra.net ?
Most of us are from sentra.net I can remember years back when their main webpage was all green and white. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i used to go on there as gEEkNOW805....post some pix up here and send me some of those to my email.i had a 4dr silver car with konig gt-r's lol [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts