Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Z...

My 2003 Tiburon V6 at a July car show. It now has a custom paint job, enclosure, and I'm working on a custom turbo setup.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
wow man...very impressed with the tib...

that 300 is in badass condition...good find

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
Damn nice tiburon...Love the paint

Do you know chris with the yellow widebody tiburon??? He is a friend of mine from a while back

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nuskool said:
Damn nice tiburon...Love the paint

Do you know chris with the yellow widebody tiburon??? He is a friend of mine from a while back
Yeah, I know chris. We talk every now and then. Also, if you like that paint job which is stock, you should check it out now. It's a custom black & blue crystallized paint job. Me and chris are both showing a week from Sat., the 8th at the convention center. Supposed to be pretty sweet show held by Team ECI.

·
Read Only
1,894 Posts
That's a sweet Tiburon you got there. MY friend just bought a white one a few months back and likes it alot. Of course I love the 300. Both of your color choices were excellent. :thumbup:

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
i have to agree with everyone else
the Tuscani is looking very nice
nice 300 also

you have great taste

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow man i never seen a 3z in as good of conditionas u have yours u make me proude that there is people like u who take care of the Z like u do o and nice tiberon but i still dont like them

·
Back away..slowly.
833 Posts
That 300 is nice, and in really good shape. :)

And wow another Tiburon owner :D Yours is really nice though, I love the 2002+ models a lot. Keep up the nice work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts