Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well guys i hate to do it but i have to sell my Z, its been a good car but its time to move on, im planning to move down to tennessee with my parents and start school down there and i need something more practical with more seats lol, and less expensive parts, so i think im going to go for a cheao beater saturn for a daily and use the extra cash to help move my cracka butt, if anyones interested heres the ebay link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=4529146128&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

if nothing else tell me what you think, the engine pic is a little outdated the car now has some custom saturn electric fans installed and the top cover is off the timing cover, and it has a cone intake filter

do any of you guys think 1100 is too much to ask? thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
damn i wish i could get it, i have enough for the car but shipping will cost more than the purchase :(

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Thats a pretty car. If it wasn't an automatic, I'd be all over it. Shipping would be a problem though. I just bought a motorcycle today, anyway.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
Thats a pretty car. If it wasn't an automatic, I'd be all over it. Shipping would be a problem though. I just bought a motorcycle today, anyway.

I knew you'd do it eventually. PM me what you got.

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
SATURNTERMINATOR said:
im moving down to sevierville area by gatlinburg, not sure about school, im applying to u of t right now
Cool thats not to far from campus. UT is a good school a bit big but I love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts